A few weeks ago, I had the wonderful privilege of speaking with Lee Edwards, Rod Dreher, and Bob Merry about the legacy and future of conservatism. We had a lively (and civilized) discussion. And, I even got to tease my wife. All on live TV. Thankfully, the good folks at CSPAN preserved it for the ages. I hope you enjoy!
- Public Communication During the Covid Pandemic: Pandemic Amnesty? Hell, No | National Review
- (2267) Right Ideas: Robert Nisbet – YouTube
- Is the new iPad lineup confusing? Let’s talk about it.
- Steven Wilson on Porcupine Tree’s Unexpected, Slow-Simmering Reunion – SPIN
- Owen Barfield’s “History in English Words” ~ The Imaginative Conservative