A few weeks ago, I had the wonderful privilege of speaking with Lee Edwards, Rod Dreher, and Bob Merry about the legacy and future of conservatism. We had a lively (and civilized) discussion. And, I even got to tease my wife. All on live TV. Thankfully, the good folks at CSPAN preserved it for the ages. I hope you enjoy!
- What if This Is the End? ~ The Imaginative Conservative
- The solution to ‘cancel culture’ is true community | Acton Institute
- What matters is that something is happening – AmandaAchtman.ca
- Did Edmund Burke Support the American Revolution? ~ The Imaginative Conservative
- 1939’s “Stagecoach”: The Reign of Justice and Redemption ~ The Imaginative Conservative